Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Birthdate Format and Incorrect Date

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I am using latest JomSocial 3.1.0.1 and Joomla 3.2.1

The birthday profile field has 1 issue:
When I add a birthdate it chooses the date before the one I choose. The date for the user and website are all correct in Global Config. I see that others have had this issue, but no solution was ever given in the post.

For example my birthday is October 2nd. When I choose that date it gives my birthdate as October 1st after I hit save.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi James.

To be honest I'm not able to replicate this problem on our community page or even on your site, so maybe I'm missing something?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

Yes I think you might be missing something, where if you look at the past posts about this nobody at JomSocial can replicate. This only effects people in North America. My thinking is that there is a script managing this that is set to determine the date based on an incorrect setting, be it a client side script maybe... not sure. I am in San Francisco, and you are in Malaysia I would imagine. So somehow that is what the cause is. Everyone who is testing the registration and updating their profile is having this problem here in California.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hm...Well it'll be very difficult to diagnose this probleem then :/ I'll consult this problem with the rest of the team on monday.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński