Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Job forum

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Basically, I'm creating a 'job board community' and looking for I guess would be a good forum install or 3rd party component to use with JS. Any reccomendations out there? I'm also looking for any type of installation that would allow me to add some sort of "resume upload" field when filling out the profile portion of the JS sign-in.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You can find the uploading extension on Joomla extension directory that offer the upload option and support for JS.
As forum option, Kunena is the best option and widely used with Jomsocial as it has integration option with jomsocial.
You can take a look at the Addon here: www.jomsocial.com/addons/search?searchword=forum
Please check the compatibility of Add-ons with the Jomsocial latest version before buying/Installing the on site.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

I’ve searched for an upload extension but didn’t find anything. Can you recommend any?

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
There is no such specific extensions for Job portal i used before, you can search them here: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ers=0&clearfilters=1
If your purpose to add file upload option in the profile, it may need to build a dedicated plugin that add the option for the files upload.

By default, Jomsocial allows sending attachment in discussion and messages.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński