Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Change picture size

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I'm so sorry. I thought I've attached a screenshot with detailed place where the code was added yesterday. Must have missed to hit "include".

For the image size in 1. You can only make them smaller, because they cannot be oversized over the 25% of the module to be shown in 4 columns. In order to change the number of columns easiest would be to override css (in same place) with code:

.joms-list--thumbnail .joms-list__item {
width: 33%;
}

or

.joms-list--thumbnail .joms-list__item {
width: 50%;
}

if You wish them to appear in 2 columns. When You will have the number of columns reduced this is the piece of the code to affect image sizes than:

.joms-avatar img {
max-width: 35px;
}

For images from area 2. it also has a limit of being resized to max 64px, since it's the size of the actual image file. You can force it by use it this code instead:

.joms-avatar--stream img,
.joms-avatar--comment img {
width: 150px;
max-width: none;
}

but images will become blurry.

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Piotr,
i see today that something is happen with my site because it looks now teribble at smartphone.
can you please have a look, thanks.

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please remind me Your site's url. I can see You've cleared posts it was mentioned and with the amount of questions per day for different websites I honestly can't remember. You can use an option to "Require help from Admin/Mod?" in "Go to editor" section, so the informations shared there will only be visible to me.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • lion
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Ok i understand, the Problem is solved at this Moment we can let it so, maybe i or you have disabled an option so the site Looks on smartphone teribble. but its fine now.
Unfortunately i found from this Forum, Problems and Errors of mine from my site in Googlesearch :-( so i delete than all here.
thank you Piotr!

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

No problem. Glad I could help. Closing this thread since it's resolved.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński