Mood Template Issues and Remove Logo From Bottom & Top

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Eugene
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

1. How do I remove the bottom logo on the mood template, also how do I remove the white space under the mast position on the front page when I disable a module?

2. How do I hide the main menu from the front pages

3. After a member logs in .. how do I point the page to jomsocial home page, or any other page instead of having the use redirected to homepage?

4. How do I push down the page to not overlap the menu once a module is disabled?

5. How do I remove the slant transition between modules?

6. How do I remove the triangle background at the top of the HEAR WHAT'S TRENDING FOR FREE IN THE MUSIXMOOD COMMUNITY section?

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Eugene.

Thank you for contacting us.
As much as I'd love to help, some of your requests are beyond what we're able to do for customers.
Please, read our Support Policy... especialy that part about making sites "pixel perfect": www.jomsocial.com/support-policy

To change logo just replace image: ROOT/templates/ja_mood/images/logo.png

To redirect user to Community or other page - use JomSocial Redirect plugin.

All other requests are customization. I can give you only one tip:

- to remove triangle add this to ROOT/templates/socialize/css/custom.css (if you don't have this file - feel free to create it)

.title-style-1 .module-title:before {
display: none;
}

And please, remember - we do not support customizations. All products are delivered as they are and if you want any changes, customizations, adding features - consider to hire a developer.

Goal of our forum is to help with issues - not to develop your sites as this is your task ;)

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński