Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

DefaultTemplate with jomsocial

8 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • olivier
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,
I wanted to make sure that i will not have to buy an extra jomsocial Template to get the same design as the one we see in the demo version ( the one we can test on your site).

Secondly, you offer a 30% rebate until the 31th of july but unfortunatly the promo code doesn't work ?
Could you check why.

Thanks for your reply.

Olivier

8 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Oliver,

1. Jomsocial and Joomla use different template, by default you dont need to buy extra template for jomsocial, but if you want your site like our demo, you should buy joomla template socialize from here socialize.jomsocial.com. We over Jomsocial and socialize in one package, please check here www.jomsocial.com/products/products/4-di...al-pro-socialize/215

2. Where did you get the promocode, have you tried this promo code "summer2015" ?

thank you

8 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • olivier
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I was effectively talking about the jomsocial Template not the Joomla one! does the standard "jomsocial Template" looks like in the demo, i mean with the circle around the faces and the new way to show information in the events ?

An for the promo code, i even tried on another computer and the result is the same : "Promocode expired (date) "

Regards,

Olivier

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński