Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

IOS and Android

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • John
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Do videos works on mobile? I know you switched to MP4 but from a quick search I find that ppl are having issues with videos playing on mobile I can't see answers but I wonder if they was resolved or what there are a huge amount replies so I'm assuming this was a major bug/issue

The demo should a have a local uploaded video uploaded so ppl can see how and if it works on mobile.

If I get the free trial will I be able to fully test it on my server to check compatibility I don't want to purchase something I can't even use or get to function correctly.

Whats the average response time to support tickets?

9 years 7 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi John,

You can test videos but clicking on the video icon on the post box on our demo and add a video link you can then go to your modile device and see how it plays, whether you upload or link it plays the videos its the same.

the issue with changing to mp4 was centos servers and very old versions of ffmpeg installed on them, this is something that is out of our control as we have no say in what is installed on a users server, we find that shared hosting has very old versions installed.

I'm not sure what free trial you are referring to, i am not aware of this. the average turn around time in support is 24hrs

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński