Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Activity stream Undefined error some times when try upload

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

On My site, rainbowrv.com when a some members try to upload an image they get a "Undefined error message" what can cause this. I even took their phone and tried to use my profile and was not able to upload an image but was able to upload the image from my phone. does not seem to be iphone or android dependent. not shure where to look for a solution.
here is a user name and password
rainbowrv.com/index.php/communityj3/todays-online-activities
I signed in earlier and uploaded a image from my desktop with firefox and no issue
Please be kind with the profile and access
Thanks in advance for the help I will delete this profile when test proves a resolve, thanks in advance
dondo dondo

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. You can extend my access if You want. I've registered as teitbite.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory O'Connor
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

OK I see , Edit the first Post to this thread then move the slider below "Require help from Admin/Mod? (Max length 500 chars)" to add private detail information. Cool I did just that Thanks in advance for your help

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I've done some testing with different images, but I'm afraid the mentioned issue doesn't appear for me even once. Maybe this image, which You are trying to upload is too big, or a limit of images to send was reached? Please start with matching Your server configuration with Jomsocial requirements, lacking at even one pint may be the reason of such behavior (link to detailed requirements below). Other reasons may be, that the photo is broken or You are lacking a space of server. Please check both this as well and best would be to upload one of the images You having this problem with here, so I'll try to upload it on my end and see the problem hopefully.

documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/JomSoci..._System_Requirements

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński