Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Exif photo info in jomcocial

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • j
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi is it posilbe to show the photo exif data in jomsocial on users photos and photo albums?
If so, can you tell me how?
If not, do you know of a way or pluging I can use to get the Exif data to show in jomsocial?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
All the items in the Josmocial show the comments that are added on them.
Showing a data that doesn't exist in the Jomsocail items need integration plugin depends what data you want to show on them.
Currently, we do not have such plugin.
Can u share more details what you want to show on photos?

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • j
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi
All the items in the Josmocial show the comments that are added on them.
Showing a data that doesn't exist in the Jomsocail items need integration plugin depends what data you want to show on them.
Currently, we do not have such plugin.
Can u share more details what you want to show on photos?

Regards

Hi, My community is geared at media, photos and videos.
I was hoping to find a tool which can display the photo exif data when a photo is clicked inside jomsocial.
Example show the camera make, Model, lens info and so on or even show the gps location where the photo was taken, with google map
That way it makes it easy for other users to know the specs of the gear used to take the photo, without the need to ask the uploader these info.

I found this Joomla gallery plugging but its separate from jomsocial.
zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/installation/elements/103-exif

I’m thinking this is a hard one to implement but this would make it great for the community users.
Let me know your thoughts.

Example pic attached and weblink

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
It can be implemented by the extension providers. There are a lot of extension provider that provides integration with Jomsocial.
You can find some here if it helps you : www.jomsocial.com/addons/all

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • j
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński