Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

members Avatars arranged in the main community area seem to develop gaps

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

members Avatars arranged in the main community area seem to develop gaps

when a member joins the community an Avatar appears in the main members community area, usually this appears within the next area available and offers a uniform look at all the members. Lately gaps develop for no reason resulting in all the avatars spreading about all over the area which looks very untidy. The surprising thing is that the next day all seems to be well and in place. It seems to happen whenever someone new joins the account. I have sent a print screen fro your persual. These avatar gaps really are unsightly, if more people join huge gaps may appear.

the Website is - www.lovemyfootballcareer.com (community page is the page and the left hand side members area is where the issue is prevelant [/size]

details area also attached

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I checked your site and Member area photos are showing fine: prntscr.com/ic6enk
Can u clear browser cache and check the page again?

Regards

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

please check again this problem is regular now basically as new members join the gap increases. This is located in the member section which is on the left hand side and is visible to both public and private

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

please see the image and this is the same for over 5 different PC views ; prntscr.com/ilxn2c

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I need to register on-site if its only for a new member, As you have a membership extension that needs payment to get register i am unable to test it.
In public view its not showing this issue prntscr.com/imx9wm

Kindly post the site super user details for staff/Mods only in private reply and let me know the browser, Screen size and steps to replicate this issue,
It look a css issue only on your site.

Regards

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Please note as with the screen shot the gaps definately appear every time a new account appears and does not disappear. Sometimes it will return to normal, if you look at the latest screenshot today and one last week you will see the issue. My concern is that if 100 people join for example the area will look very messy.

Attachments:
6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have just added a new member Yanki Joseph bah , as you can see there is a new gap that has just appeared. I did this so you can see the issue live

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

also we have used explorer and google for this

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Please note you may hav eto be logged in to see this, sometimes in public you will not see the gaps

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi
After login I can not see any menu it always redirect me to this payment page prntscr.com/imyi4t
Please login with same details and check.

Regards

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

For the query with www.lovemyfootballcareer.com after creating a new profile, once you have your password and receive confirmation it will redirect you to pay. To avoid this please follow the instructions sent in special management

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi
The issue is from the template not Jomsocial,
I change the template style to default Joomla Protostar and its working fine: prntscr.com/ine8xk
You can add below code to change the item width to fit them in your template.
But i suggest you contact to template provider as there is no issue with default Joomla template.

.joms-list--thumbnail .joms-list__item {
  width: 21%;
}

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński