Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Counter of number photos doesn't work

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Good afternoon,
I have a problemi, user's counter of number photos doesn't work. In fact when user upload a photo it increases number photos, so it work very well, but if user delete a photo it doesn't decrease the number photo, so In this case it work no good. I make an example, number photos is 15, it user delete a photo the number photos continues to be 15, instead it should be 14. Is it a bug? Can you show me the way to fix this Issue.
Thank you very much

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Mauro.

Thank you for contacting us.
After you delete a photo try to run cron job in Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Monitor -> Mail queue -> Execute cron (button upper right corner).
Then check if number decreased.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank Michal,
I execute cron and in that moment the number photo decrease, but after this if user try to delete a photo counter photos doesn't work. I Can't execute cron every moment, i Think counter Will work automatically. Please help me.
Thank you

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Mauro.

Counter works fine, but cron job needs to be run to clear any remnants of photos.
That's why we strongly recommend to configure cron job.
Cron job is required for automated tasks.

documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Setting_Up_Cron_Job

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ok. Thank you very much

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Mauro.

No problem :)
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm happy to help.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Good morning,
First of all thank for your supporto.
I have another questioni.
When a user go to whatch another friend's profile, the first section that appears is "about me", instead to whatch stream section it have to make a click on "Stream". Is it possible to bring up like first section "stream" instead about me? Can you show me the way to do it.
Thanks

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Mauro.

Yes, you need to browse to backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Theme Designer -> Profile
There you can set default tab :)

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you very much!

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Mauro.

You're welcome :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński