Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
when i upload a video to jomsocial even if its full hd the convertor turns the video to 640*480 the is no setting that allows for full hd videos to be uploaded, how do i make that happen?what r the files i edit ,what code do i add to the ffmpeg .
Thank you for contacting us.
There are limited options to set video quality but still there are some in video settings:
The rest depends on your FFMPEG library installed on your server.
Ask your hosting provider if this could be adjusted as well.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you