Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

User don't know that he can edit video's data during adding it with sharebox

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi.
I have a problem with users. Nobody know that they can edit video's title and description during adding video with sharebox. They don't know that this data is clickable and editable.

I really don't know what to suggest. May be add some extra visible "Notice test" like "click on title and description to edit".

On VK.com i noticed that if user hover mouse on title, site display field's background and "pencil" icon. And it display "hand cursor" also,

May be you can add some new stuff like that? :)
I suppose, any webmaster can add it for "joms-fetched-title" and "joms-fetched-description", but official improvement would be better :)

Can you please discuss this suggestion and let me know, is it possible to plan it added in future by JS Team? :)
If no - I''l try to add it by myself. :)

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Thank you for the idea, we will add edit icon there..

thank you!

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. Can you please add this icon / any hover style in future release (improve this)? Thanks.

Sorry for my English
6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

I am sorry, our Project Manager is not approved it yet

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello. EasySocial has similar feature. When user hover mouse cursor on field, cursor become "Hand", field get dash-border and user understand that this fields are editable.

May be you can discuss this feature again and add similar stuff? Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński