Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Black Thumbnails

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

EWvery time I go through the process and hit 'save' it jumps back to the IFZ home page and when I go back to the article the picture isn't there.

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Alin, just want to make sure you saw my last note...

When I go through the process you described and hit 'save' it jumps back to the IFZ home page and when I go back to the article the picture isn't there.

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Is anyone getting my notes here? I have a site that the authors can not post to and need help desperate. Please read earlier posts for details and get back to me ASAP.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
If you go on the dev (newsite) site where I worked on:
www.idiotfreezone.com/newcms/index.php?o...troller=articlesedit
you will see that you are able to add an image and save it without any redirect.

Indeed, on live site, just after upload the image and hit Save, page is doing refresh and redirect to Home page; BUT this is not from Publisher! something is adding an action on modal close and redirect to Home page.
You need to check all extensions you have installed, maybe is a plugin or something which is not enabled or installed on dev site as there is not happening. Also, please be sure you have the same Publisher files on live site, on dev (newsite) is just working.

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

My developer told me to ask:

Also ask them where are the new files they edited are? The path to the files.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Publisher files are under components/com_publisher and administrator/components/com_publisher
If you have all the files from staging and you don;t have another redirect plugins then it should work.

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

We seem to be making some progress!

Can you tell me please how to make it so that ALL the articles show in each category? I understand it may create a "see more" button or something like that, but they should be available...

I appreciate the help

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Would really appreciate help getting all articles within each category to display...

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please let me know if I don't understand the real issue, you added a Publisher category zone in one layout and you want to list all category articles in that zone. There is nothing implemented for this, but you can increase the number of rows and columns and in this mode you can add more articles in your zone.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

What I mean is how many Articles are displayed on the front end of each category versus how many are actually IN each category.

Here is the worst example, but not the only one;

If you go to the Politics section you will notice about 7 articles…

www.idiotfreezone.com/politics

But if you go into the main admin, you will see there are actually more than 200 articles….
www.idiotfreezone.com/administrator/inde...ontent&view=articles

We want to means to have them ALL show, even if it adds some type of “More” button

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
Go to administrator, Publisher and from the left click on Design -> Zones
Then, go to each zone and see there "Number of articles" which in most cases will be 2 rows 1 column. Just increase the rows number an more articles will be shown on each zone so on each layout.
Thanks,
Alin

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Another question from my developer:

Ipublisher is not working correctly
Last update created a disconnect with the joomla user tables. I need you to ask what tables are the authors in?

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Alin; We seem to have a new problem; Ipublisher is limiting authors even though we have the pro version.

A new Author has signed up, DOUGLAS MATTHEWS

www.idiotfreezone.com/administrator/inde...r&layout=edit&id=978

he is able to log in, but when he goes to submit an article gets this error: "This page is available for approved authors only"

The limitation on number of authors was the main reason we switched from the free version, so this is a crucial issue.

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jose
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Alin, I REALLY need you help here... I have several Authors who want to write for us, but as you can see from the previous post, we are not able to get the new authors working.

PLEASE HELP.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński