Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments / Profile Photo Page

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
once visiting this page http://localhost/mysite/693-valeria/photos
i receive the following warning:

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\libraries\joomla\language\text.php on line 312

I'm testing com_community_pro_4.2.5 in localhost on the latest version of joomla, so please just visit a similar link on your test site to check the problem.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Ho ROberto,

This issue caused by your translation file, please you update it, find your lang package from here www.jomsocial.com/translations

that is not critical issue, if you wanna hide it you can set error reporting to none from Joomla Global Configuration

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear Dimas,

I downloaded the latest version of the italian language pack and the warning is not showing anymore, but now the 80% of jomsocial content is in english!

Instead, the old language pack was quite good in translations. Why all the old translation got lost? Souldn't be better fix the old file that translate almost everything?

Thanks,
Rob

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

because the old alraedy outdated some if strings wont work on latest jomsocial version, if you want you can join to the transifex team here www.transifex.com/jomsocial/jomsocial/dashboard/

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Why on transifex Italian is 71%, while on your link ( www.jomsocial.com/translations ) is still to 35% ?
If I join transifex would I be able to download the language pack at 74%?
thanks,
Rob

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

We havent updated it on our transaltion page, yes you can download all jomsocial translation file on transifex.. I suggest you help to complate the translation :)

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I subscribe on transifex but I'm not able to download the language. Could you please update italian on your site? It is at 73% on transifex,
thanks,
baggio

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Baggio,

Yes we will update it, our another team will check it the newest language package then.

thank you!

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

after more than 2 weeks I'm here again to ask you again please to updated the italian language here
www.jomsocial.com/translations .
On transifex is 73% while on your site is still 35%. . I tried to downloaded it from transifex but it is not possible. Please help me this time, thanks,
Rob

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

Ehm.. OK will ask our web admin guy for it

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

eh anyway, i just checked it and its already 74% on our site

Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

In the image you're showing french language, I'm talking about italian. Italian language is still 35% on your site, while on trnsifex is 75% .
Can you updade italian please? I need it urgently,
thanks
rob

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

OH MY GOD lol sorry, something wrong with my eyes.. Ok please wait.. I will contact our admin guy..
thank you

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear Dimas. By today, November 24th 2017, the latest spanish-spain translation (75%) is giving the same error with latest jomsocial version. It will still show even if I turn Error Reporting to none. Please advice, website is live and open to the public.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński