Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Members Map AddOn Module few members show up

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Just purchased this module and cant get it to work. there exists no documentation but the install and configuration straight forward. Found another forum member with the same issue but no resolve was listed.
My members are over 2,000 and the jomsocial is in place since 2009. only about 10 members show on the list. I searched profiles and there seems to be no common denominator for the issue. I have another thread listed with photo issue with access to the backend on the thread www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/38...imes-when-try-upload
to see the error please sign on rainbowrv.com/ with dondo dondo module is published under mainmenu MEMBERSHIP >MEMBER SEARCH at the bottom mod position.

6 years 4 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The module show location if its present. I am checking it for some proflie on your site and share the complete details here.
Kindly allow me some time.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory O'Connor
6 years 4 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
here is limit input at member maps module settings. if we put 10 for the limit.
the module only took 10 members from the database, and the address will be parsed to google map API.
prntscr.com/il96xs
if the address not valid, the location marker will not be showing on the map. not valid mean, google map API cannot find the address.

We applied some improvements in the module on your site to show address without country.

Please check now

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory O'Connor
6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Pankaj thank you for the attempt. I see that your company is busy with new components. I will look for another stand alone application to work with for this purpose.
My neighbor in California USA is Raj Sharma. nice guy his Dad was one of the original designers for Disneyland

6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi
We applied a fix already on your site as improvement on Google Map.
location depends on the Google if its valid Google map will show the location.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński