Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Plugin to have the Like button on Joomla Articles

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired

Hello, is there any plugin that allows for the Like button on Joomla Articles? Like the Comments plugin?
If there is not, can you please give some directions on how to do it? (what jomsocial files to include, and what methods do call)?

ps: The Add-Ons page on Jomsocial is very outdated, several plugins there are not compatible anymore.

Thank you

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I'm afraid there is no such plugin and it's not that easy to just explain how to create one. It will require not just a button added to articles, but a full scripting for managing those likes with possibly a new table in database.

I will place a request for such plugin in our Add-ons suggestions for developers to see, but I cannot promise it will be developed, sorry.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired

Ok, thank you

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

No problem. Sorry I cannot help more. Closing this thread now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński