Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Registration

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

After the registration the User are created without name ??? So I don't can activate or change the user, How I can solve the problem? My side is: www.super-vision.online

thanx

Tom Peter

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please include an access to joomla panel, so I'll be able to test this problem.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

I send it to you as PN right now, thanks

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

I send you a Message with Passwort and Login you get it???

Please look at it i need the Website and the Registration service imported.

Thank You

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Yes I got it, but its not an easy task. I've done multiple tests and I'm sure the problem is in Joomla's register page. When I create a menu item pointing directly to User > Register page (disabling Jomsocial redirection) I'm being redirected to Virtuemart page, which should not be happening. In my opinion menu structure and a selection of plugins may be causing this unwanted rediections and a neam of the user is lost. A first step in order to fix it will be to clean menu from any not needed elements. Than move to modules/components/plugins. Anything we do not need should be removed. Than a reinstallation of joomla, to ensure all the links in database are constructed again.

Problem descriped here is not present on a clean copy of Jomsocial, so it must be connected to Your site only right now. Please fllow the steps mentioned and let me know so I'll proceed with a fix if the above will not fix it already (which I strongly believe will).

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński