Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Hello me issue

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello,
I am working on lab.latinface.com and I am facing several problems
1. When a user click on the Register button, inside of the Hello Me module, he is redirected to
/index.php?option=com_community&view=register&Itemid=133 which is the Joomla registration form.
I need the button redirecting the user to /index.php?option=com_community&view=register&Itemid=193, which is the JomSocial Registration form.
2. Although I have enabled the creation of groups, when the user clicks on JS Groups/Show all, I get the message that the groups have been disabled by the site administrator.

Could you help me with this, please?

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
To override default Joomla registration you need to enable System - Jomsocial Redirect plugin.
I enabled it for you, you can open it and set the login/logout redirects as well.
For groups: kindly disable the pay plans and JSPT extension and check the groups these are used to override jomsocial configurations and may create issue Let me know if after disabling of this extension you are getting the same issue in groups.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello Pankaj,
It seems that I could not explain my problem very well and that led to confusion. The redirection system after login was working well.
I have tried to explain the problem in a better way in a RTF file.
As for the problem related to the groups, I have identified that the issue is related to JSPT, so do not worry about it any longer and thank you for pointing me out to those components.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Pablo.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
When a new user register on site it will redirect to community registration page that is correct.
The registration menu type is Joomla registration, you have to change it to > community > Register.
However, with Jomsocial redirect plugin, all Joomla registration will be redirected to Jomsocial registration.
Jomsocial use its own registration form to get the user details for the community.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
You said "However, with Jomsocial redirect plugin, all Joomla registration will be redirected to Jomsocial registration." Well, the fact is that this is not happening. The Jomsocial redirect plugin that you enabled, is still enabled. Nevertheless, if you click on the HelloMe registration button you are not redirected to the Jomsocial Registration page. You are redirected to a page that is not the JomSocial registration nor the Joomla registration page. See the attached pic or try by yourself. Once you are on this No Registration page, you have to go to the last option at the bottom to finally get the registration page. Could you help me to make the Registration button of the HelloMe redirect the user to the JomSocial registration page, please?

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I changed the registration menu to Jomsocial Registration and rebuild your menu items.
Now it's working fine.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
Thank you very much for your help
I appreciate your time and effort
Regards,
Pablo.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński