Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Chat Is not access

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
After the update , Im not able to access the Chat. Its not showing up on the site. When i try to access the pligin its 500 error.

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Anyone can tell me whats going on with the Chat in 4.5

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Thomas,
I checked your site but Jomsocial is not installed on the site you submitted: prntscr.com/i3r4rm
Can you edit your first and submit the correct site details for staff so I can check the issue you are facing?

Kindly let me know with a reply here, after submitting the site details for staff.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi Thomas,
I checked your site but Jomsocial is not installed on the site you submitted: prntscr.com/i3r4rm
Can you edit your first and submit the correct site details for staff so I can check the issue you are facing?

Kindly let me know with a reply here, after submitting the site details for staff.

Regards

My mistake I correct the site info..

Regards,

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Chatbar feature is added in the Jomsocial 4.5.1 beta version only.
At this time you are using the 4.5 version, in this version, you can do chat from standard message option not via chatbar.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński