Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Socialize Template Looks Weird; Content not loading

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

1. I purchased the Socialize template and followed these instructions: socialize.jomsocial.com/typography/2-unc...llation-instructions
2. Set Socialize as default template, did all of these steps, specifically 10-25.
3. The default demo socialize content is not loading properly.
4. What I see looks to be a mix of of standard jomsocial plus some elements of socialize template. See attachments.

Not sure what configuration setting is wrong. I have Joomla/JomSocial running on a Mac/localhost.

What should I do?

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

You need enable some Jomsocial modules, and change breadcrumbs module positions to breadcrumb position. If you need further help regarding this issue, please provide me backend and FTP access.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Dimas. I will try fixing the Breadcrumb position.

I have JomSocial running locally on XAMPP on my Mac. How can I give you back-end access? If it's not possible, can I send you (a) back-end screenshots or (b) zip containing the template files? Since its on localhost, I think you can only access my back-end when my laptop is active, also not sure if my IP address will resolve. I'm in the U.S., you are in Malaysia.

Appreciate your guidance. I am also open to migrating what I have to a hosted server. I'd prefer to keep it on localhost for now, but if you can only provide support if it is hosted, let me know.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Here are some useful videos on how to setup and administer Joomla
www.jomsocial.com/forum/pre-sales-questi...-and-template#182303

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rajeev,

If you need help further from us to setup your site, you need upload it to your live server, so we can setup it properly :)

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Dimas :) Let me go ahead and set that up and get back to you.

Do you recommend a hosting provider that generally works well for a Joomla/JomSocial install?

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Check this link www.jomsocial.com/partners/hosting , that is our recommendation. :)

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński