Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Twitter Update does'nt work

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired

Hi, can you tell what is wrong with my twitter update caonfig. I've following carefully your recommendation but it still not working properly
Thanks.

This message contains confidential information

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I get this error on your site "Invalid Function Calls", not sure why, but please you upgrade your jomsocial with the latest version 4.4.x

thank you

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired

Hi Dimas, my template is'nt compatible with jomsocial 4.4, so i've made a fresh install (joomla and JS) in another URL (see credentials infos) but the plugin is still not working. I have to said that i've also a such problem with another plugin from a third party developer (Techgasp) with is blank plugin for jomsocial. The developer said that on his side, it work well, but it does'nt on my side, both in localhost than on a live site.
thanks

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Your twitter app key is not working... please you check again, and make sure the key is correct.

For time being, i changed your twitter key with my own key and its working :)

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński