Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
i have a problem with the tab "My location" in user profiles. At some users the tab is shown correctly and the Google maps functionality works fine. But at most of my users this tab is not shown.
I have checked the datasets in the table community_users and all of them have correct longitude and latitude values.
It's because "My location" app is not set as "Core application".
What means that it will appear on user profile if he/she enables it.
Just make it "core application" and it will appear on every profile.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you