Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

New User Registration Email Notification

9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David Martin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Greetings Pro's,
When a new member registers on my site, www.jwia.org , the registration module automatically sends a new registered user notification to my default email, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I would like to change this email address. Where do I do this. I apologize because I don't know if this setting is done in JomSocial or JoomlaShine JSN Air. If this is not your, that's fine. I also sent a request to them and I am sure this is done by one of you and one of you will tell me how to fix this.

Thanks,

David

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

for "admin notification" jomsocial only using email from joomla global configuration and any users with administrator access level.
seem this issue from 3rd party. or there any jomsocial customization related this?

can you tell me the email content is? from that I can make sure that email from jomsocial or not (joomla it self)

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: David Martin
9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David Martin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Albertus,
Thanks. It appears your solution has worked.

Thanks again,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński