Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

problem with Embed.ly

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active AdAgency Active

Hi on my site if i insert link in post in user activity image preview showed ok usually (few times was not take image from link which was in article) but after posting it taking wrong image i think its bug or i dont understand logic of this plugin because:
1. for example stream on my site piggy.in.ua/social if you look any link to benefit site in post main image of article be another how i understand embed.ly take some previous image for activity but why if in preview it show right image...
2. and one more if in article few images it take last for stream but again in preview show first...
ps. links taken from my another site where joomla articles in blog view and in right side i have module with recent articles and images was taken from that module

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Method to get photo thumb from embled.ly and our preview is different, so the result can be different.. To avoid teh confusing I suggest you disable embled.ly.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active AdAgency Active

understand

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński