Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Notifications not function after Joomla 3.8.4. update

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Robert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

JS Notifications module not function after Joomla 3.8.4. update, same issue with JS redirect login and JA Login, please be so kind and offer an update that’s provide working condition on the new Joomla 3.8.4. Thanks. To other customers, wait for updates before installing Joomla 3.8.4. there are no problems on Joomla 3.8.3. after the Joomla update issues are there!

I test it with many sites it’s a problem with the new Joomla and 3rd party extensions like JS or some JA products! Not testet with more extensions - so be careful!

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Robert
its been very short time of releasing the J 3.8.4, we got a couple of request for this issue and we already working on it.
I noticed you also posted in another thread this issue, we are working on this issue and i will update you soon on it.
Stay tuned.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks . i also wait.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The Redirection issue was the bug in the Joomla and fixed in Joomla 3.8.5 Joomla released.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello,
We have got the same issue after upgrading to Joomla 3.8.5., we are using JomSocial 4.5.
Mail queue (in JomSocial - Monitor) stopped working.
I upgraded Joomla from v3.8.4 to 3.8.5 on 13/02/2018 and latest message in the mail queue is from 2018-02-13 11:23:24.
Is JomSocial working on a patch?
Kind regards,
Dave

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi dave,
Please check your mail server is working and you have added cron on server.
Kindly open a new thread for the topic as your issue is different here, also submit site details for staff in new topic

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński