Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
i'm using jomsocial for a private social network. Our Joomla Installation is running in offline mode and only registred users are allowed to login.
Works as expected but there is one problem. If i copy the url of a uploaded picutre (for example
) i can access this file without being logged in.
Is there any way to block this? The access to folders is blocked (for example
Is this a security problem? Is it possible to see all the pictures or is it necessary to know all the cryptic file names iaf8909asfdk89sfss.jpg to find them?
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you