Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Problems to upgrade

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi...

I have some problems since I upgrade to joomla 3.6, also, I cant upgrade the last version of jomsocial
1. I have the same problem that: www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/342...-problem-fatal-error
I cant access the backend jomsocial admin.... (I tested in localhost, and in the remote server)

2. I have problems to upgrade from 4.1.x to 4.2.3
i try to find the previous packages to do the tier upgrade (step by step) but I cant find all jomsocial packages: for the procedur described in "From JomSocial 4.1.x or older - Perform a tier upgrade." in www.jomsocial.com/blog/js-423

I searched for the packages here... www.jomsocial.com/download-old but in that place are missing a lot of jomsocial versions to do the step by step upgrade (version by version)

3. I cant use the Joomla installer, when I click on upgrade (and put the licence number) I cant upgrade... I get an empty screen

Please dont make changes or upgrades in the production environment

Attachments:
7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I need super user access detail. your site info not valid, I cant login to joomla administrator page.
please edit your first post at put valid credentials information.

Regards

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI.. please check again...

remeber, please dont change your image, or name.. people in the website could think that the website has been hacked...

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

your site still on 4.1.6 please upgrade your jomsocial by using conventional way:
1. download the pacakage from jomsocial.com > my account
2. unzip the file
3. goto joomla backend > extensions > install > upload the package file

if still cant, I need your permission to upgrade your site to jomsocial 4.2.3

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński