Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Problems with jomsocial

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
I have jomsocial since some weeks and I can't configure it good. I just saw in the tutorial "beginners" that jomsocial must install a "JomSocial menu": "When JomSocial is installed, it adds one menu...". But I don't have this menu, although I have a menu called "JomSocial toolbar", this don't have submenus.

Maybe can I re-install the extension? I have the developers version. How can I get the menu?

I have taken a long time with JomSocial because I have examples and tutorials are not enough for JomSocial 4.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

done, please check it. to tackle the issue I created the toolbar menu manually from joomla menu manager.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nilzaris
7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks you very, very much! How could this happen? if you had to create the links manually! Now I'm reviewing one by one the links and as many things work.
Thanks again!

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

in some reasons, the joomla wont let jomsocial to create new menu items.
seem conflict with other menu items.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński