Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Hero Videos: I cannot register with iJoomla

8 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • mark
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

I am trying to view the JS Hero video guides on ijoomla.

I found the webpage here: learn.ijoomla.com/component/guru/guruBuy ; put in the coupon code; 0.00 was due after recalculating; clicked the purchase button; and then came to a page which said you need to login/register to view the video. I tried Jomsocial login credentials but this did not work. I then attempted to register twice - once said your account "needs to be approved" but after an hour waiting there was no approval, so i attempted to register on a different page of the ijoomla website, this said "an activation email will be sent" but this is nowhere to be seen (including spam folder). T

there is a forum on ijoomla website, but no way to post without having a registered account (catch-22). So i'm posting here.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Mark.

Thank you for reporting this.
I asked courses manager to check your issue.
I'll update you ASAP.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Mark,

I checked the registration process and it's working fine. Please follow these steps:

1. Register an account on Learn.iJoomla.com.
2. Confirm your account (you will receive an email to do that).
3. Login on Learn.iJoomla.com and "buy" JomSocial Hero course using the coupon code jshero.

That's all, you will have access to that course. If you have any problem during this process let me know.

Best regards,

8 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • mark
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

thanks for the replies.

I have tried again, and have not been able to register.

After multiple failed attempts to login with various email addresses and usernames (and messages appearing about that username and/or email address may already be in use) i finally get a mini-success, which says "your account is pending approval" - but this approval never arrives.

I would be grateful if you could email me (on my jomsocial email address) login credentials to view the videos.

with best wishes

Attachments:
8 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Mark,

Sorry about the inconvenience. I found the problem and it's sorted now. Please try to login on learn.ijoomla.com with the account you registered there. You will be able to access to the course now.

Thanks!

8 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • mark
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

thanks for your response Ricardo.

Unfortunately, i attempted to register so many times before; i dont know or remember which username or password succeeded or failed in registration last time.

I tried a few guesses - but no success.

I then clicked "forgot username" which reported "Reminder successfully sent. Please check your email" - but no email has arrived.

I have attempted to re-register all over again. Message says "Account created.. please click activation link" but no email arrives.

This is getting very frustrating..

Again, i think it will be easiest if you send username and password credentials directly to me by email.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I sent you the login info to your email address. Please check.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński