Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Status Update Box

8 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

I am new to JomSocial and have created a demo site that is being used as a sandbox to try different modules, extensions, and plugins. I started trying some of the various JomSocial modules, when I noticed the Status Update Box for the Activity Stream disappeared. I can not figure out which module I enabled or disabled that caused it to disappear. I do have a custom template applied, but everything had tested out with template.

RESULT
Lost the status update box.
EXPECTED RESULT
Would expect to see the box.
BROWSER
Chrome, IE11

Attachments:
8 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marie,

It can be caused by Joomla template, javascript conflict or compression setting..

Would you mind provide me access to your site please? your domain not live right now, so I cant debug this issue further.

thank you

8 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

The link should have worked in the secured part of the support request. Can I send privately it is a dev site, so I don't really want the link out in public. Thanks.

8 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

edit your first post www.jomsocial.com/index.php?option=com_k...d=26981&mesid=132036 and provide it into private info

8 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I have edited the initial post. However, i am marking this as fixed. It appears just fine for all account groups except for the main administrator account. I have instead created my own admin account which is better practice anyways. Thanks for your time.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński