Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

You do not have permission to view this resource. Please contact the Site

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
When trying to login via the Facebook login the redirected page is giving the following when going to the profile page

You do not have permission to view this resource. Please contact the Site Administrator.

All the pages are set to public in the menu

The site is my other site slimdownstl.com/administrator

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT

You do not have permission to view this resource. Please contact the Site Administrator.
EXPECTED RESULT
Directed to profile page
BROWSER

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I got this:
"You do not have access to the administrator section of this site."

please edit your first post at this topic. any update credentials information at site info form. I need to access administrator page for debugging purpose

Regards

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I updated this information to include the correct site which is slimdownstl.com but I don't see the post I did it 3 times

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

could you please provide me administrator access detail? the credentials at site info is not valid. I cant login with it.
if you cant update the site info detail for that credentials. you can send it to my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Did you receive the email I sent yesterday with the info?

Joe

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

seem the facebook failed to login. please provide me FTP access detail. I need to debugging it.

Regards

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I'm sending it to you via email

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

I still cant find where the come problem. do you remember what you did before it? previously its works?
I need to download your site by using Akeeba Backup:
www.akeebabackup.com/
To debugging it in locally. can I? I want damaging your live site. I need your permission for that.

Regards

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

That's fine. I didn't do anything. I just upgraded then the problem began.

Joe

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

okay, I need time for this complicated issue.

Regards

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

seem the issue with Database it self. do you ever made any changes at database table?
I still can find it. because too much tables.

Regards

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

No I haven't made any changes to the database, all I did was upgrade JomSocial

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Joe,

my assumption there is something wrong with your DB, I tried to figure it out entire day, still no luck.

I did like this. I installed fresh joomla 2.5 + jomsocial 4.0.7. with that fresh installation there is no issue with FB connect.
after that I switch the database by using your site. with your site database I always got the error. that because the password hash not same. do you have any configuration related with password?

Regards

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

That's very strange, I will test that out, if need be I can look at rebuilding and moving to Joomla 3

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for looking at that

Joe

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński