Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Nothing Works

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Login
2 look at it yourself
3 if you need proof try accessing through the internet where nothing still works
RESULT absolutely nothing
EXPECTED RESULT money refunded if not working properly
BROWSER explorer

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi Bryan,

for changing support domain. please open new topic at billing issue category.

and about your site. I cannot find any joomla/jomsocial site. could you please elaborate more?
you can send me the detail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. after I can access your site and login to administrator page, i can debugging your site. mostly this kind off issue, related with 3rd party extensions conflict.

Regards

9 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

I got it fixed. Now I just need to figure out how to make my site look exactly like the demo. I have socialize and its ugly . Is the demo socialize? Also when my website comes up it shows the socialize 2 template but has a getting started thing that wont go away and a home tab and jomsocial tab. makes no sense why this is here. I don't want people seeing all this. all I want is a normal social media site like facebook . the demo looked great and mine don't. Rallypit.com check it out

9 years 5 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Bryan,

so your domain is: Rallypit.com
please edit your firs post at this topic. and put valid administrator access detail at site info form.

I have a look at your site. that you need is goto joomla backend > extensions > module manager, and set any active modules to position sidebar 2.

after that goto joomla backend > extensions > templates manager > socialize, layout section and select social as layout.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński