Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

problem installing jomsocial 3.2

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

when installin jomsocial on the latest joomla version ,i do it on a localhost (Xampp) when installing jomsocial i check for the min. req. and it's okay then at the next step the unpacking files it always stops forever when i'm not connected to the internet and if i intalled it while connected to internet ,and went offline after it while using jomsocial on localhost it always gives white page when logged into admin panel till i loggin to the internet again so
how to fix the problem of stoping forever on the unpacking step
how to fix the white blank page while logged into admin panel on localhost

thnx alot waiting for ur response

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Its hard for us to fix issue on localhost, because we required the internet connection for checking the XML file on our server.

I suggest you install on live server, and if the problem still presist just let me know.

thank you

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

the issue is that new jomsocial version doesn't work good on localhost , it works perfect on live site but my problem is with localhost like xampp and camel servers so at least tell me how to unpack its files manually

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

First, we dont support any issue on localhost, because that is beyond our support.

Second, for how to install jomsocial manually, you should unpack the jomsocial package (com_community_pro_3.2.1.5.zip), and copy it to tmp folder, and then install it from Extenstion->Extensions Manager->Install from directory.

I hope it will help

thank you

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

A massage appears
Warning
jistaller. :install: cannot find Xml setup file

Error
Path does not have a valid package

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

I fixxed the previos massagea but still problem when setup unpackinf files

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I am sorry since this is localhost issue I cant continue support your issue, because all localhost issue is beyond our support.

I hope you will understand :)

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński