Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

after the upgrade,

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

after the upgrade,
when I try to go to the back of the component,
opens the page: http://__________________/administrator/index.php?option=com_community&view=installer

and it is impossible to go into the settings for the component
and the front side of the field to write the missing status

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Yuriy,

I cant access admin page, got 404. maybe you provide wrong site info?
please edit your first post at this topic and put any credential information at site info form

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

<removed for security reason>

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Yurity,

I follow the installation process, and I got no any issue. please check it, now you can access jomsocial backend.

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

yes, I see, thank you.
and I did not have a field for the status \ photo \ video .... (Picture 111)
such as it is on the pictures 222

Attachments:
9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Yuriy,

please contact your template provider. the issue related with the template it self. that template override the share box.
please add ?template=0 and the end of the URL at frontpage. e.g: yourdomain.com/blabla.html?template=0
it will temporary bypass the default template. and you can see the sharebox will appear.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

two pictures of the same template sites www.themexpert.com/joomla-templates/eduxpert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Yuriy,

the problem with that 3rd party template. the changes need to be made at that template side. please contact template provider for it.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

conflict with component Ad Agency
when I turned off the module Ad Agency Zone with advertising (affiliate code) and a second module without advertising - the problem was gone.
When I turned on the two modules on the page without advertising (or one with ads) again the exact same problem.
please try

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Yuriy.

golden rule is: ONE thread - ONE issue.
Albertus fixed your original issue here.
So please, open NEW thread for your new issue.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

проблема та же самая, я открою другой тикет, но вопрос был о том что пользователи не имеют возможности писать статус, мне порекомендовали обратиться к разработчику шаблона, но я выяснил что дело в конфликте с другим расширением (тоже вашим)

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Yuriy.

:D I understand Russian as I'm Slav too ;) but you see - most of users don't. So please, follow our rules and write in English (sorry, wy support only in that language... signum temporis ;)

If you have another issue that Albertus solved here - please open new thread... or wi'll have to close this topis. Issues/support request CAN'T be merged.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński