Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Guest can not navigate the web site while using .htaccess file.

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello today I enabled (.htaccess) for S.E.O with our url. IT works, However when a user clicks on a link on a profile he is brought back to the profile but the url does update. Also, session expires intermediate at times during registration. The Karma image was reported to be a PHP - Trojan and was deleted by my system.

Plus Jom Social is written all over the plugins for customize my page, we did update some but the had taken zero effect. I can not open a web site advertising your company, especially after paying you 150 dollars. That gives away our trade secrets on operation for this web site and places our site in a security risk.

I paid for the software and support. Good Work! However we need this to be addressed, we need the Karma image installed, I need the .htaccess file to operate properly for Jom Social and the entire site. (Meaning Jom Social should not conflict with any other components. They all are working fine.) and as well guest MUST be able to navigate the ENTIRE site without issue.

9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Gerard,

You are using your htaccess right? I mean you hack the htaccess file, right? I am sure this issue cuased by it.. please you revert back to the original htaccess file from Joomla itself.

Anyway, your htaccess is not working, also please you provide us FTP access as well.

thank you

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have reverted back to the Joomla Original .htaccess. Nothing was altered or changed. We do not have FTP support on our server. We only use ssh.

9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Gerard,

hard for me inspect your issue if you not provide me FTP, use SSH is not easy and make our jobs harder :)

Also, please you check htaccess username/password to backend, this is not working as well.

In this topic, I only will support the guest issue, regarding another issue (karma and advertising) please you create new topic.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński