Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

-500 - An error has occurred.

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi.

I am trying to install jomsocial in our website (joomla 2.5.11), we are using a template called ngine. Although it installed correctly when I access to the component area in the back end and click on the jomsocial link I get the following error:

500 - An error has occurred. followed by:

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'a.events' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.`userid` as _userid , a.`status` as _status , a.`points` as _points, a.`posted_on` as _posted_on, a.`avatar` as _avatar , a.`cover` as _cover , a.`thumb` as _thumb , a.`invite` as _invite, a.`params` as _cparams, a.`view` as _view, a.`friends` as _friends, a.`groups` as _groups, a.`events` as _events, a.`friendcount` as _friendcount, a.`alias` as _alias, a.`profile_id` as _profile_id, a.`storage` as _storage, a.`watermark_hash` as _watermark_hash, a.`search_email` as _search_email, s.`userid` as _isonline, u.* FROM `jos_community_users` as a LEFT JOIN `jos_users` u ON u.`id`=a.`userid` LEFT OUTER JOIN `jos_session` s ON s.`userid`=a.`userid` AND s.`client_id` !='1' WHERE a.`userid`='1323'

I would appreciate if you could help me fixing this problem.

Best regards.

Matt

Attachment ScreenShot2014-10-31at08.25.04.png not found

Attachments:
9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Matt,

Your DB already outdated, please you add new field "events" into table "jos_community_users", the field type is text

If you still have another issue, please you apply the patch from these files www.dropbox.com/sh/zln48nosnc25l1l/AAAUw...XUBwmenUeDspnIa?dl=0 one bye one

If you still need more assistance from me, please provide me the phpmyadmin access

Thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński