Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Registration problem

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I know that there is already a topic on this ( www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/115...3-2-js-3-1-rc1#58627 ), but the solution in it doesn't work.

I get the following error:

Error
The words you typed did not match the ones displayed. Please try again.

I enabled Jomsocial en Joomla recaptcha, and I disabled themboth. I keep on getting the error. How to fix this.

By the way. I also keep on getting the 'Invalid token' error message frequently during registration. This is a long existing problem I believe. Is there a robust solution for this one?

9 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jean,

Usually that issue cuased by the 3rd party conflict, to test it you should disabled all plugins / components which connected with Jomsocial.

You should test it by using the default Jomsocal / Joomla version, and disable the payplans plugin.. if this issue still happens just let me know.

thank you

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I did that. Registration via standard Joomla registration causes no problem. So it looks like it is caused by Jomsocial. Canyou help mesolve this?

Greetings.

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Could you please help me with this. I need thisresolved urgently! I tried a lot of things. Every time it seems to come down to a Jomsocial problem.

Please provide me with your help!

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

It seems to be solved (by myself...). I uninstalled K2 completely. That seemed to do it. Strange that Jomsocial has problems working with K2. But I will switch to another tool instead of K2. Don't have the time to deal with it now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński