Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi

I get this message on the test frontpage: test.behandlerforum.dk

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback.

I also get it wide spread around the test site.

Please advise

Thanks

Regards
Peter

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

your jomsocial version is too old 3.0.5.3, latest version 3.2.1.5
could you please upgrade it? you can download it from jomsocial.com at My Account.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi again

Thanks, after the update I still get the error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CAccess' does not have a method 'authorise' in /var/www/web/web447463/behandlerforum.dk/test.behandlerforum.dk/components/com_community/helpers/access.php on line 74

I also see this error:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for CProfileAccess::profileView() in /var/www/web/web447463/behandlerforum.dk/test.behandlerforum.dk/components/com_community/helpers/access/profile.php on line 41

Please advise?

Thanks

Regards
Peter

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

something wrong with your server. the session lifetime at your sever is too short. when you logged in, in few seconds you will logout automatically. that becuase the session has been expired.

please check with your server hosting. to increase session lifetime on your server.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Michael
9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks. Unfortunately my server provider will not let me alter the server settings, as they claim this will disturb other clients.

Does JomSocial have quite excessive requirements do you think or should I look for another provider?

However I get another error - Seems to be rights related - Does my server user lack rights?

Error: 1044 - Access denied for user 'web447463'@'%' to database 'web447463' SQL=CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE tmpadv SELECT DISTINCT( a.`user_id` ) AS `user_id`, u.`username` AS `username`, u.`name` AS `name`, u.`registerDate` AS `registerDate`, CASE WHEN s.`userid` IS NULL THEN 0 ELSE 1 END AS online FROM `ed7e6_community_fields_values` AS a LEFT JOIN `ed7e6_session` AS s ON a.`id`=s.`userid` INNER JOIN `ed7e6_community_fields` AS b ON a.`field_id` = b.`id` INNER JOIN `ed7e6_users` AS u ON a.`user_id` = u.`id` AND u.`block` ='0' WHERE b.`fieldcode` = 'treatmenttype' AND a.`value` LIKE '%Massage%' AND( (a.`access` = '0') OR (a.`access` = '20' AND '916'!=0 ) OR (a.`access` = '30' AND a.`user_id` IN ( SELECT c.`connect_to` FROM `ed7e6_community_connection` AS c WHERE c.`connect_from`='916' AND c.`status`='1') ) OR (a.`access` = '40' AND a.`user_id`='916'))

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

seem that server problem too. can I download your site by using Akeeba Backup? I want make local copy. if at local your site running properly. so it must be server issue.

I need permission first. before download it

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Albert

Thanks, that would be great.

Regards
Peter

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

I downloaded your site. I need time for this. I must set the local copy first.
I will back to you with the result.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

I confirmed your issue at server side. at local copy your site running perfectly. maybe you can considering to changing your hosting.
because current hosting not let you to alter the server settings.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Michael
9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Thanks for your assistance. Yes I will change to another provider.

Regards
Peter

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński