Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

The Component "com_community" does not exist!

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi, after uninstall and install, or reselect Menutype in Menu Manager i get this Message on all JS Menu and Jomsocial Toolbar Links!?

open Menu and save again fix that but it's a bit strange,or? looks like a Bug

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

in some reason this happen only at some server any not latest version of joomla 2.5 .please check your joomla version. if joomla 2.5 it already latest or not.

this is not bug at jomsocial, seem the joomla it self.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Albertus wrote: Hi Testcouch,

in some reason this happen only at some server any not latest version of joomla 2.5 .please check your joomla version. if joomla 2.5 it already latest or not.

this is not bug at jomsocial, seem the joomla it self.

Regards,
Albert

hi Albert, i use already the latest Joomla Version! Did you seen a older one on my site?

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi testcouch,

this week or next week we will release 3.2.1.5, after upgrade with that version. let see the issue still exist or not.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: testcouch
9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Albertus wrote: Hi testcouch,

this week or next week we will release 3.2.1.5, after upgrade with that version. let see the issue still exist or not.

Regards,
Albert

hi Albertus, issue still exists after upgrade to 3.2.1.5 on latest Joomla 2.5.27!

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

could you please install Akeeba Backup at your joomla and please provide me valid admin access detail, current detail at site admin is not valid. I cant access backend with it.
i need to make local copy for your site. to make sure what the problem. if I cant replicate it at local copy, it must be server issue.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi Albertus, please use the Test/Development Site Information for debug. you can install there Akeeba Backup, the issue is the same!

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

I downloaded your site. please give me time for this.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

this issue only happen at joomla 2.5.X, seem this is a joomla bug. at joomla 3.3 never happen.
because this issue at joomla side, jomsocial cant do anything.

at menu items listing the status are unpublished, but at database are published. that why if you re-save the menu items it will correct again. that will not make any issues.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

this issue only happen at joomla 2.5.X, seem this is a joomla bug. at joomla 3.3 never happen.
because this issue at joomla side, jomsocial cant do anything.

at menu items listing the status are unpublished, but at database are published. that why if you re-save the menu items it will correct again. that will not make any issues.

Regards,
Albert

hi Albertus,

yes this issue only happen at joomla 2.5.X but also true is it happens only with jomsocial upgrade..if i upgrade my other components then it does not occure!

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

let developer investigate this issue again. I marked as confirmed bug

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Testcouch,

developer cant do anything with this issue.
this is a joomla issue and they have no intentions to fix it.

sorry for this inconvenience

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

developer cant do anything with this issue.
this is a joomla issue and they have no intentions to fix it.

sorry for this inconvenience

Regards,
Albert

hi Albertus, it's not a main issue but your developer should ask self why it's happen only with jomsocial+joomla 2.5.x and not with Easyblog+Joomla 2.5.x or whatever! ;-)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński