Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JomSocial menu items not working after upgrade

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I just upgraded from 3.1.3.0 to the latest 3.2.1.4 and everything on the front end seems to work correctly. When I open the Jomsocial menu as administrator none of the menu items work and I have no statistics. Help....

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tim,

your administrator access detail is not valid. I cant login with that. please provide me valid access detail by editing your first post, put it at site info form.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tim
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have updated the account information for Adiministrator...sorry.

Thanks,

Tim

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tim,

Hastor template not bring jQuery. if you switch it to isis template. it will no problem.
if you still want using Hastor, you can provide me FTP access detail. I will make some changes.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tim
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, thanks for th reply. You are absolutely right and it now works with another template. I do like Hastor so would like to know if you make changes now, if I update Joomla will the changes need to be re-applied?

Tim

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tim,

I will put the changes at Jomsocial backend code. you need to re-applied again after upgrade process. But the changes not much only few line of code. let me know if you want, and don't forget to provide me FTP access detail.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tim,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński