Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error 500 after upgrading from v3.2.1.1 to v.3.2.1.3 with iJoomla installer

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

After upgrading from Jomsocial v3.2.1.1 to v.3.2.1.3 using iJoomla installer, my site kept producing blank pages/error 500s after logging into the site. Without being logged on, the site worked well. Fortunately, I was able to get the site working again via an Akeeba Restore Point restore, but I would like to know how to upgrade without having this problem. What's the most bizarre thing about all of this is that the blank screen errors did not start right away, but only about 12 hours after the upgrade. I'm using Jomsocial 3.2.1.1 and JFBConnect 6.1.2. on a Joomla 2.5.24 site.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Andrew,

mostly the error becuase 3rd party plugins. I suggest you to disable JFBConnect and FB integration at Jomsocial.
or you can try to put this FB patch.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

for more detail you can have a look at server error logs about 500

Let me know the result.

Regards,
Albert

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Andrew,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński