Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial Kunena integration problem

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello. I have maked a update of my jomsocial and now my in my activitystream are not listed or displayed new kunenaposts. what can i do?

Logindata of my joomla you have.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ralf-Peter.

Could you try attached plugin?
Before using it, disable previous Kunena plugins labeled community.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

i dont understand what you say.

du you need ftp datas?

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ralf-Peter.

No, I don't need FTP acces.

0. Make a safe copy of your site.
1. Disable plugin: Community - Kunena Forum
2. Install plugin I provided you via Joomla! installer.
3. Enable installed Kunena - Kunena Integration plugin (if needed)

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello

i have made all what you tell me, but it works not... please help me, without forumposts in the activitystream google needs lomger to index these posts

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

tach...

i have a new backupfile - you can make in my joomla what ever (install, uninstall, activate and and and... if you make my page totaly defect i install the backupfile and good is...i have no time for, answer, cuestion, answer, cuestion, do you understand?

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ralf-Peter.

I assign developer to this thread.
Please, edit your first post and add FTP credentials.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

i have send my ftp datas

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

seem the kunena library not working because onAfterReply event not works. Can I download your site by using Akeeba Backup? I need to make local copy to debugging your site. More safety for me, because can damaging your site in temporary.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hello albertus,

yes you can download the file: /html/administrator/components/com_akeeba/backup/site-xn--schler-hilft-schler-79bn.de-20140804-010031.jpa and install it local...

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

please use this file: "site-www.xn--schler-hilft-schler-79bn.de-20140805-031744.jpa"

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

ok, i'm downloading now. give me time to debugging it.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Ralf,

please disable plugin: AlphaUserPoints Integration, that plugin make problem with integration.
and one more thing, if you get missing language PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_REPLY_WALL. add that language into language file.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, i have disabled the alpha user points plugin and it works. but now i have other problems. in my community i can like and dislike postes from other users without login

and all kunena activitystream entries they are older than a month give me a no entry page. my support access for jomsocial ending soon, and it is very bad for me that now occur so many problems with this component.

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński