Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Purchased AD Agency but can not get support from Ijoomla

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Arthur
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired

Guys I can not get support on IJoomla website. I tried to post in the correct category on this site and not able to do so either. I have a control panel issue and been waiting on a reply from over there since I bought this 4 days ago. Can someone PLEASE get me in touch with the correct person to have my issue resolved?

My main issue is the control panel on the backend will not show correctly. I've tried this on a brand new install with nothing else but my Yootheme template and it still will not show.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Arthur.

I'll try to help you. Please check administrator credentials - I can't login to your site backend.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Arthur
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I changed the password. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

9 years 8 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

HI Arthur,

I am very sorry for the delay and problem you have had getting support. Because you have purchase Ad Agency from Jomsocial your account is not on our ijoomla site. For all support please post on this site in the ad agency forum www.jomsocial.com/forum/ad-agency-pro i understand that is what you did try to do and there was a setting in your account that was not set correctly when you purchased. I have now corrected this error

In regards to the fault, i have logged into your joomla admin and the ad agency interface is appearing as it should and i have browsed all pages in the component and also cannot see any error. We sometimes see this happen if the site is caching after the install. Could you please try to clear the site and browser cache and let me know if this fixes the issue for you.

if you are still having issues please reply and we can assist you further

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Arthur
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I've cleared browser cache, and Joomla's. Now tell me if I'm wrong here....This is what I see on my backend:
awesomescreenshot.com/06237iem06

I thought the new updated version of AD Agency shows the same way as Jomsocial's backend? Like the one you have here:
awesomescreenshot.com/05037iffb4

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Arthur
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I just figured out what the issue is. CHROME! What is going on with Chrome being compatible with your products? Just had the same sorta issue with Jomsocial.

9 years 8 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Arthur,

I only use chrome as my browser and i find using it in development environments or making changes on websites, not just our products but generally, i need to clear the browser history and cache all the time. sometimes a few times a day. CTRL + F5 will do it normally. This is how chrome handles caching and not the product. We have no control over the web browser.

I used to use Firefox which doesn't have a caching issue it just needs updating every time i open it. 0_o

I'm glad the issue has been resolved and sorry it took so long to get this sorted out for you

Have a great day

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński