Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Missing Share Box After Upgrade

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I upgraded from 3.1? to the latest using ijoomla installer. Everything worked great except the share box is now missing and the stream in general seems to be missing style. Attached is a screen shot.

Also I had this issue before and after the upgrade - I am unable to create groups on the front end as the description box is missing and since it is a required field you get stuck.

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Andrea Moldoveanu,
I have logged in at your site with given access and seeing sharing box is showing as expect for both page ( home, profile).
About the creating new group,
It seems the upgrade has not taken place properly.
Do you allow me to upgrade the latest package?
But before that I like you to have a whole site backup first.
Thanks

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

It seems to be a firefox issue as it does work on safari. Any suggestions about why that may happen?

I've backed up the site so you can fix the group description. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Andrea

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Well now it happens on both safari and firefox. Somethings work and some don't. Can't comment or reply. Hopefully whatever you do fixes it otherwise I'l have to revert back to before the upgrade.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Andrea Moldoveanu,
I have fully uninstalled and install jomsocial latest package but still the group description field empty.
In that case I would like to check some necessary file.
please send us ftp access to check.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński