Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error on top of Dashboard Guru

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ingrid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I installed JomSocial Pro and Guru Pro with .zip, and got this problem only with Guru, then I install iJoomlainstaller, but same problem was appearing at the top of the dashboard.

Strict Standards: Declaration of guruAdminController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/cocoa/public_html/administrator/components/com_guru/controller.php on line 18

Thank you.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ingrid.

This is not an error but just a php warning. You can ignore it ;)
To hide it browse to: Backend -> System -> Global Configuration -> Server (tab) -> Error reporting -> set to Default (if it will not hide it then set to None).

This notice will not effect your system performance.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Indrid,

I already hide that warning error, please check again.. that is not important just minor issue, your Guru component still will work fine,

thank you

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ingrid
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Michal and Dimas,

1. Thanks for the support given, php errors are not showing anymore, but I noticed that now all my server is lagged, the response time is really high and It was normal last night.

2. I forgot to say that after I installed Guru Pro this error appears, and I have problems with Kunena integration, my course-lessons categories at the forum appear with 404 error, but I can see user comments right below the lesson:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `cocoa_user_usergroup_map` (`user_id`, `group_id`) VALUES (64, )

3. I can see now a new Guru version 3.1.8, I just updated it, no problem was detected, but after creating again a new course, module and lessons, the kunena error keeps appearing, so I think that is an error with the integration plug-in.

Thanks again for the support

9 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ingrid,

I already reported this issue to guru developer.

thank you

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ingrid
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Solved, thank you!.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński