Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Since upgrade to 3.2.0.7 a warning is appearing

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Mostly what subject says, since our upgrade we have seen this warning and we want to be sure that is not affecting anything or there is any incompatibility with any other component. The warning is:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$params in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/components/com_community/models/activities.php on line 679

We are running joomla 3.3.0 over php 5.4.17

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi ITCat,
I am not seeing such warning at the site frontend and also experiencing login failed at the site both end (frontend+backend).
Is the problem already fixed?
Let me know if the problem still persist but correct the access credentials first.
Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi!,

Nop is still there, even without login at the community you will se the warning, just go to the attached url and you will see it. Be careful since we are using our dev environment not the production one. I have checked the credentials and they are ok, that's why I think you were trying to use them in our production environment.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi ITCat,
Now I am able to see such error.
I would like to see the code,
please send us ftp info for checking necessary files.
You can provide us by editing your first post of this topic.
Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi

You have the login details on the first post. To see the error you have to login on test/devel URL site submitted.

Regards

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi ITCat,
Please send us FTP access credentials not site admin access.
It is required for debugging the issue.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński