Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Strange menus of guru when clicking on menu items

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hey guys,

when a user clicks on any menu item like "my courses", "my tests" and so on the complete website always loads everything again? And: While the link opens the new site, we see some strange looking menu of guru, building up to the right menu after 1-2 seconds. This does not look good. How can we change this?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly edit the first post and submit details to staff.
Site super user details and FTP account details
prnt.sc/idz79d
Let me know with a reply here, We will check it.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:

We've already checked, it looks the same like in your demo.

The panel with "my courses", "my tests" and so on just opens in that way, that the menu is openend and then redesigned, like a splite generator or something else. Can this be changed? Otherwise you have my admin information in other post. Thanks.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
The UI can be changed at this time only by custom changes in component. If you want to make changes you need to document them so you do again when Guru upgrades.
There is a plan this year to add improvements in the design and usability but I am not sure when will be implemented as we are working now on Joomla 4 compatibility.
Thank you,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński