Thank you for contacting us.
iJoomla Installer was deprecated and is no longer in use as we utilize Joomla! Updated feature.
It's enough to enter Guru license in configuration and you'll get autoupdates straight in Joomla!.
As for you issue with database, please run these sql queries on your databse:
ALTER TABLE `#__guru_customer` ADD `module_id1` int(10) DEFAULT '0'
ALTER TABLE `#__guru_customer` ADD `type_selected` varchar(255) DEFAULT ''
Please replace #_ with your database table prefix
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you