JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
in guruorders/mycourses i will not show the uk-navbar-nav. Where can I delete the navbar (override)?
Another point: My users should not use guruProfile, guruorders/myorders (all my trainings are for free).
Thank you for contacting us.
There is no switch to disable them.
The best option is to use CSS to hide those elements. After you hide toolbar - access to profile etc will be also terminated.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you