The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Access to iJoomla forum and VIP Support for Guru Pro

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired

I bought Guru Pro from JomSocial.com and not from iJoomla.com
Can I get access to the iJoomla Support Forum and VIP Support even though I bought the product from here?
It seems that I am the only one posting on this JomSocial.com Guru Support Forum.

9 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

From now you can post your GURU issue inside the Jomsocial forum.

thank you

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

You mean I can't have any access to the iJoomla Guru Pro Support Forums?

9 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Yes, You only able to report your guru issue in Jomsocial forum from now.. since we already have the ijoomla catgeory www.jomsocial.com/forum/ijoomla

thx

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

This is very counter-intuitive since I am the only posting on this and, apparently, I am the only one who bought Guru Pro from the Jomsocial site. If I had known that this would limit my access to the ijoomla forum, I would have purchased my Guru from the ijoomla site instead.

9 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

From now you cant, I am sorry.. but we will talk this matter with Merav maybe we can change this behavior :)

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you. If you can resolve this internally, it may be helpful because I would like to be able to access the forum in iJoomla instead of reposting questions that may already be answered or asked by another user in that forum.

9 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Yes, I also agree with you, as new customer maybe it will be confuse you cant see the previous / solved issue :)

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks, Dima.
I look forward to your escalation as I would like access to the iJoomla Forum Support.
Let me know when you have a resolution.
Is it possible for me to refund from my payment of Guru in JomSocial and I can purchase the Guru at the iJoomla instead?
I am finding it very frustrating at best seeking support on Guru on this forum and it definitely feels like I am the only one using this.
I will continue to post questions here but it will be counter-productive for us both since I strongly believe that all my questions will be resolved better in the larger iJoomla Guru support forum.

9 years 7 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Jomsocial Newbie,

I have been following your post and i can see the situation that you are in with Guru, please give me a few days to discuss this with our Management team to see how we can resolve this for you.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you very much, Paul.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński